Partners and customers are invited to attend the next Mediatrix Training Sessions on installation, management, and troubleshooting best practices when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with Media5 products.
The training will take place in Athens, Greece, from September 18th to 21st, and at Media5 headquarters in Sherbrooke, Canada, from October 2nd to 5th 2017.
Attendees will improve their technical skills and knowledge in SIP installation, setup, management, and troubleshooting for the DGW firmware and Mediatrix SBCs and gateways.
Mediatrix DGW Training – September 18 and 19
Mediatrix SBC Training – September 20 and 21
Registration deadline – September 12
Mediatrix DGW Training – October 2 and 3
Mediatrix SBC Training – October 4 and 5
Registration deadline – September 18
Cost: US$500 per student per training
To register, contact the Technical Assistance Center: email@example.com or your sales representative.
By the end of the training, attendees will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options
- Basic configuration and understanding of the SBC (Exclusive for the SBC Session).
- Operate and maintain HW and SW products.
- Use unit management features.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians (Exclusive for the DGW Session).
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercises