Mediatrix S7 LP Series
The Mediatrix S7 LP is the leading ATA to deploy cloud telephony services for demanding wiring conditions and over-voltage exposure applications. The Mediatrix S7 LP provides lightning protection and enhanced power feeding to meet requirements for large buildings and outdoor deployments.
The Mediatrix S7 LP features long haul FXS ports, lightning protection, outstanding voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy deployment and provisioning, advanced security, and superior performance. These make the Mediatrix S7 LP the ideal solution for the hospitality sector, campuses, transport infrastructures, large facilities, and buildings far away from one another.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix S7 LP Series links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix S7 LP Series gateways smoothly integrate into legacy PBXs.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix S7 LP ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide analog termination to cloud telephony services, Hosted Unified Communications, and IP-Centrex
- Facilitate the management for multi-tenant applications
- Connect neighborhoods, campuses, and other demanding wiring conditions
- Fully certified with BroadWorks UC platform
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business and other IP-PBXs to legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing POTS and fax equipment in SIP migrations
- Survivability for branch offices in case of WAN failure
- Reliable and cost-effective solution for hospitality and healthcare sectors
- Meet requirements for large buildings, outdoor deployments, and over-voltage exposure applications
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
Let's Keep in Touch
Access our Documentation Portal and get in touch with our integration experts for more information.
|Network Interfaces||5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
Short and long loop support
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 32 voice channels
Integrated secondary surge protection
Support up to 60 Vrms ringing voltage
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Customisable factory settings
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
Multiple IP addresses and VLANs
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
5 ports Gigabit Ethernet