Sentinel 100 Hybrid SBC
The Sentinel 100 Hybrid SBC combines a Session Border Controller and a Media Gateway in a robust multi-service business platform capable of addressing complex needs for SMBs. Sentinel 100 goes up to 120 simultaneous VoIP channels and targets applications for up to 500 users.
With a flexible architecture designed for a variety of use cases, including SIP Trunking, Hosted Services, and Unified Communications, Sentinel 100 is a trustworthy solution for any stage of SIP deployment with incomparable QoS monitoring, security, survivability, and interoperability.
Featuring support for ISDN PRI, E&M, and R2 E1/T1 CAS, Sentinel 100 is also the most reliable platform for legacy PBX connectivity and fallback to the PSTN.
Sentinel SBCs are fully certified with Broadsoft softswitches.
Sentinel ensures service continuity by establishing external calls through the PSTN and by routing internal calls when the primary network is temporarily unavailable.
Create a clear separation between the enterprise’s and the operator’s networks by hiding the topologies and credentials, and by blocking unauthorised users.
Sentinel solves far-end NAT traversal problems and supports SIP manipulations, providing communication service access to branch offices, home workers, or travellers as if they were on the same site.
Legacy and IP Systems Integration
With its flexible configuration of FXS, FXO, and PRI telephony ports, call-switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), the Mediatrix Sentinel smoothly integrates legacy CPE into IP systems.
- Facilitate TDM replacement project by integrating the current legacy equipment in a first phase, and then complete the transition to pure SIP in a later phase, without having to replace the CPE.
- Ensure security, protection against fraud, and interoperability for SIP trunk deployments.
- Provide survivability in Hosted Unified Communications/PBX deployments by using a built-in PSTN gateway in case of a WAN failure.
- Safely connect SIP trunks, PSTN, branch offices, and mobile workers to the enterprise TDM or IP-PBX.
- Allow cost-effective and profitable SIP deployments in a smooth integration with SIP-based and legacy telephone systems.
- Create a shield of confidentiality between the enterprise and the Internet.
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
Let's Keep in Touch
Access our Documentation Portal and get in touch with our integration experts for more information.
|SBC Sessions||Maximum 120 sessions
|Registered Users||Maximum 500
|Voice Channels||Up to 120 channels
|Network Interfaces||5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 120 voice channels
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Enterprise communication encryption
SIP-enabled firewall inspects and authorises communications and prevents DoS attacks
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities