Media5-fone is a SIP Client that enables users to make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and LTE networks. It is interoperable with most IP-PBX systems and will transform your smartphone into IP-PBX phone extension. Media5-fone allows Service Providers to fully realise the commercial potential of mobility and VoIP.
- Flexible Codec Configuration and Prioritization.
- Authentication Username.
- Dial Plan.
- Pre-Configured List of SIP Service Providers.
- Multiple SIP Accounts.
- Selectable Ring Tone.
- Customisable Tab Bar.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
- Highly interoperable.
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and LTE networks.
- SIP URI Dialing Support (e.g. sip: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle.
- Audio Routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Wired Headset) / Mute.
- Complete access to the native contact list.
- Favorites / Speed Dial.
- Call History / Contact Management.
- Voicemail Integration / Notification (SIP MWI).
- Hold / Resume / Redial.
- In-call contact display picture.
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband).
- Included: G.711 (uLaw &ALaw) and iLBC.
- Purchasable: Enhanced G.711, G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD) and G.729 Annex-A & B.
- Support for UDP and TCP transport.
- Codecs: In-App Purchase Options Comparison.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference.
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time).
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS).
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic and Turkish.
- Highly Interoperable.
- Easy to Setup & Configure.
- Feature Rich.
- HD Voice.
Media5-fone MPS Auto-Provisioning
SIP Service Providers, Integrators and Enterprises can easily deploy the Media5-fone MPS app to avoid user configuration hassles. The Media5-fone MPS app supports the MPS Auto-Configuration mechanism that makes the Softphone configuration transparent to the end-user. As a result, Media5 delivers the optimal sign-in user experience over Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
Media5-fone can be rebranded to meet Enterprise and Service Provider specifications (name, colour, icons, logo, etc.). Special features and use case adaptations are possible based on customer requirements.