Media5-fone is a SIP Client that enables users to make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and LTE networks. It is interoperable with most IP-PBX systems and will transform your smartphone into a IP-PBX phone extension. Media5-fone allows Service Providers to fully realise the commercial potential of mobility and VoIP.
- Flexible Codec Configuration and Prioritization
- Authentication Username
- Dial Plan
- Pre-Configured List of SIP Service Providers
- Multiple SIP Accounts
- Selectable Ring Tone
- Customisable Tab Bar
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation/Automatic Microphone Gain Control
- Highly interoperable
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and LTE networks
- SIP URI Dialing Support (e.g. sip: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Call Waiting/2nd Call/Call Toggle.
- Audio Routing (Loudspeaker/Handset/Wired Headset)/Mute
- Complete access to the native contact list
- Favourites/Speed Dial
- Call History/Contact Management
- Voicemail Integration/Notification (SIP MWI)
- In-call contact display picture
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO/RFCs 2833/4733/RTP Inband)
- Included: G.711 (μ-law & A-law) and iLBC
- Purchasable: Enhanced G.711, G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), and G.729 Annex-A & B
- Support for UDP and TCP transport
- Codecs: In-App Purchase Options Comparison.
- Call Waiting/2nd Call/Call Toggle/Call Transfer/Conference
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time)
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS)
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and Turkish
- Highly Interoperable
- Easy to Setup & Configure
- Feature Rich
- HD Voice
Media5-fone MPS Auto-Provisioning
SIP Service Providers, Integrators, and Enterprises can easily deploy the Media5-fone MPS app to avoid user configuration hassles. The Media5-fone MPS app supports the MPS Auto-Configuration mechanism that makes the Softphone configuration transparent to the end-user. As a result, Media5 delivers the optimal sign-in user experience over Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
Media5-fone can be rebranded to meet Enterprise and Service Provider specifications (name, colour, icons, logo, etc.). Special features and use case adaptations are possible based on customer requirements.