Low Level Software Developer
You wish to take on stimulating challenges and work with emerging technologies? Join our passionate and experienced VoIP product conception and development team.
We are currently looking for a senior low level software developer (VoIP firmware developer) to work at our Sherbrooke office.
You master this?
- C/C++ embedded development for Linux platform, including recent experience in configuring of kernel, BSP, and boot loader configuration
- SPI, I2C, Flash, Timers, GPIO, interruptions and Ethernet switch drivers development
- Ethernet, IPv4 and IPv6, UDP, TCP, ports, sockets, and mechanisms such as DNS and DHCP
- Multithreading and concurrency management
- ISDN, FXS, FXO, DTMFs, fax/modems
- Knowledge of JTAG interface
- Basic knowledge of French
- Participate in firmware development and VoIP platform design for Mediatrix products
- Contribute to the development of drivers on Linux for different Hardware architectures
- Analyze the opportunities by estimating the necessary efforts and the risks of carrying out a project
- Solve complex problems by finding effective solutions (time vs investment)
- Update and maintain kernel and cross-compilation tools
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college training with relevant experience.
The benefits of working with us:
- Be part of a team where cooperation and mutual respect is experienced every day
- Flexible schedule facilitating your work/life balance
- Eligibility to Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
- Appropriate environment for learning and professional development