Media5 Corporation is a software provider globally recognized for its expertise in the latest secure Voice over IP technologies (Voice, Video, and IP Multimedia). The head office is in Sherbrooke, Québec. As a software developer, you will participate in the continued growth of our cable modem and SIP SDKs (Software Development Kits). We are looking for a dynamic and committed candidate to contribute and provide new ideas to our development team. You will join a small united team and ready to take-up challenges!
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, from prototyping to customer support
- Solve problems by finding effective solutions in terms of time and investment;
- Collaborate with all the technical staff of the organization;
- Answer technical questions from the internal team and customers while proposing solutions;
- Evaluate and communicate the progress of tasks within the team;
- Elaborate and propose improvements with internal processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in C++ development;
- English and French (spoken and written).
- Windows, Linux, iOs, or Android development
- Unit and integration testing knowledge
- Multithreading and competition management
- Insurance coverage on first day of work
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-family balance
- 40 hours a week, at the head office of Media5 Corporation in Sherbrooke, Quebec (possibility of telecommuting under certain conditions)
- Many different technical challenges, wide variety of subjects and protocols to learn (cryptography, networking, multithreading, etc.)
- Work in sprints
- Possibility of travel
- Refund to a professional contribution
- Social activities
- Free fruits, vegetables, and coffee
Apply now! We thank you for your interest in the position. Only preselected candidates will be contacted.