TAC – Support Specialist (VoIP)
*** The ideal candidate could be based anywhere in the Middle East or in Europe. ***
Media5 Corporation is currently looking for a VoIP Specialist to join its Technical Assistance Center team. The team provides technical assistance to Media5 customers and potential customers on all aspects of our VoIP products, their deployment, and usage. Our team is also responsible for representing our customers in internal discussions, meetings, product definitions, and priority reviews.
- Provide remote technical support and general product assistance to customers (Web ticketing system, phone, e-mail) for the Media5 product lines.
- Analyse customer issues to identify root causes and solutions.
- Assist the R&D team to resolve issues/bugs found in the products.
- Work closely with the Sales team to:
- Identify new potential customers
- Support product acceptance by potential new customers.
- Identify new opportunity within existing customers.
- Organize customer product presentations.
- Participate in internal meetings/priority reviews to provide customer feedbacks.
- Occasionally provide on-site support and training.
- Participate in R&D projects to give customers’ feedback/point of view when defining new products.
- Perform remote or on-site interoperability and certification testing.
- Customer oriented approach, calm and reassuring attitude
- Technical/college/university degree with related experience
- Experience and technical knowledge in IP networking, network management, information technologies
- Technical support experience (level 3 and +)
- SBC knowledge (Session Border Controller)
- Willing to travel, if necessary (internationally, 5-10%)
- Fluent in English (writing, understanding and speaking)
- Experience/hands-on knowledge in VoIP and telecom (VoIP Internal training will be provided)
- Mastering another language