You are invited to attend the next Mediatrix Training on installation, management, and troubleshooting best practices when deploying SIP Trunks and Hosted Services with Media5 products. The DGW and SBC Training Sessions will be handled according to the following program:
ATHENS, GREECE | October 14 to 17, 2019*
SHERBROOKE/QC, CANADA | October 21 to 24, 2019*
NOTE that the current schedule is subject to change according to participants’ availability. Information on training session costs for groups is provided upon request.
Fees and Registration
For more information on training fees and registration, contact the Technical Assistance Center: email@example.com or your sales representative.
Agenda – DGW
- System overview
- Installing the equipment
- Using the Web interface
- Performing basic configuration
- Management features
- Advanced configuration
Agenda – SBC
- Introduction to SBC
- Deployment and Use cases
- SIP protocol review
- Internals of the SBC – Overview & Concepts
- Virtual machine
- Hands-on exercise
By the end of the Training, the students will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the various VoIP features and functionalities offered by the Mediatrix products.
- Install and configure the Mediatrix devices according to the VoIP network.
- Understand the use of the various configuration options offered by the products.
- Basic configuration & understanding of the SBC. (Exclusive for SBC Session)
- Operate and maintain the HW and SW products.
- Perform management of the unit.
- Perform the technical verification and diagnostic of the unit.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users or on-site technicians. (Exclusive for DGW Session)