The Virtuo EMS – Element Management System is a Web server featuring Unit Management and Provisioning. It is an essential solution for small and medium size operators and service providers aiming to reduce operational costs, develop revenues, and increase customer satisfaction while deploying Mediatrix products.
This cost-benefit and easy-to-use platform enables
- Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Remote Unit Configuration
- Firmware Upgrades
- Licence Activation
- Redirect Server simplifies the inventory management
- Intuitive configuration template mechanism
- Automatic pre-loaded unit information
- Mass management through a user-friendly interface
- Detailed information about the status of all your units
- Remote and planned firmware upgrades.
Without any manual intervention, the Virtuo EMS automatically import Mediatrix units info into the system for easy and full control of all your Mediatrix operations.
- Customised overview of the unit list
- Unit details, including management settings
- Advanced search using terms and categories
- Available provisioning and licence activation, such as Virtual Machine (Sentinel 400 SBC), TR-069, SBC sessions, and survivability.
- Redirect Server simplifies the configuration of your new Mediatrix units in the inventory
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) allows easy set-up and management of your units
- Remote Provisioning tools, including Licences Activation
- Keep your Mediatrix devices always up-to-date with the firmware upgrade feature.
Web API extensions allow smooth and hassle free integration of Virtuo in any existing ITPS provisioning servers or other database solution. Service Providers can therefore easily adapt their current management solution to the Virtuo EMS and get the full power of remote and intuitive management and provisioning.
|Virtuo Interface||Secured intuitive Web interface
Multilevel provider account
Team user access control
History/activity audit logs
Rich REST APIs for CRM and network integration
|Unit Management||Unit details:
|Remote Provisioning||Single SKU Redirect Server
Pre-defined rulesets for firmware upgrades and licence activation
Generic and specific configuration templates
Device logs and statistics
Flexible subscription model