Mediatrix C7 Series
The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways combine a VoIP Analog Adaptor and Media Gateway in a secure and reliable platform featuring FXS, FXO, and BRI interfaces. It offers the most price effective solution for branch offices and SMBs, ensuring a simple and transparent connection to the PSTN and analog terminals.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix C7 Series links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS/FXO ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix C7 Series gateways smoothly integrate into legacy PBXs and incumbent PSTN networks.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix C7 ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide SIP termination for cloud telephony services
- Convert analog signaling to SIP for Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business with PSTN and legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing telephony equipment in SIP migrations
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
- Survivability for branch offices in case of WAN failure
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
|Network Interfaces||2 x 10/100 Base-T
|Mounting||Rack or desktop
Depending on models
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 10 voice channels
Survivability for IP-Phones in Hosted UC/PBX deployments
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities