Mediatrix S7 Series
The Mediatrix S7 Series of analog VoIP adaptors (ATAs) offers the ability to smoothly connect all analog equipment to a hosted or on-premise IP-PBX. It is also the ideal solution to connect traditional PBXs and phones to an IP core network without impacting current customer base.
Interconnects any device to SIP
The Mediatrix S7 Series links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
PSTN access and Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS ports, local call switching, and user-defined call properties (including caller/calling ID), Mediatrix S7 Series gateways smoothly integrate into legacy PBXs.
Highly Reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions Over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix S7 ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide analog termination to cloud telephony services, Hosted Unified Communications, and IP-Centrex
- Facilitate the management for multi-tenant applications
- Fully certified with BroadWorks UC platform
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business and other IP-PBXs to legacy telephony equipment
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
- Survivability for branch offices in case of WAN failure
- Reliable and cost-effective solution for hospitality and healthcare sectors
- Support high compression codecs saving valuable bandwidth
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
|Network Interfaces||5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 32 voice channels
3 way conference call and conference server support, collect call blocking, CCNR, and CCBS
Survivability for IP-Phones in Hosted UC/PBX deployments
Battery reversal for pay phones
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Customisable factory settings
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
Multiple IP addresses and VLANs
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
5 ports Gigabit Ethernet