Sentinel 400 SBC
The Sentinel 400 bundles the capabilities of a Session Border Controller and a Media Gateway. Robust, field-upgradable, and ready for third-party software integration, this multi-service business platform is designed to address a variety of applications including security, demarcation point, SIP normalisation, and survivability.
The Mediatrix Sentinel ensures the quality of service by establishing calls through a secondary server or through the PSTN when the primary server is temporarily unavailable.
Create a clear separation between the enterprise’s and the operator’s networks by hiding the topologies and credentials, and by blocking unauthorised users.
The Mediatrix Sentinel normalises SIP signaling protocols supported by vendors into a single well-defined interface that can be adapted to any specific IMS or Softswitch implementation.
Integration with Third-Party Applications
Sentinel provides an open environment for system integrators to bundle their own applications into a business-class multi-service platform, optimising CPE investment while addressing the complete solution for customer needs.
- Facilitate TDM replacement projects, fully migrating to SIP or integrating the current legacy equipment
- Ensure security, protection against fraud, and interoperability for SIP trunk deployments
- Provide survivability and QoS in Hosted Unified Communications/PBX deployments
- Safely connect branch offices and mobile workers to the enterprise PBX or UC system
- Integrate third-party applications in a single box for niche markets
- Perform SIP normalisation translating any vendor implementation into a single well-defined SIP interface
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
|SBC Sessions||Maximum 600 sessions
|Registered Users||Maximum 2000
|Third Party Applications||Up to 2 virtual machines|
|Voice Channels||Up to 240 channels
|Network Interfaces||5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 250 voice channels
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Enterprise communication encryption
SIP-enabled firewall inspects and authorises communications and prevents DoS attacks
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
Scalable and modular design allows adding interface cards as enterprise needs
Third-party application integration