M5T SCE SDK for IP-Phones
The M5T SCE SDK for IP-Phones is rich feature and high interoperable allowing developers to easy build a SIP enabled phone ready to market. The SCE offers a complete integration between advanced signaling functionalities and media engine options with no need of additional components to enable voice into an IP-Phone.
With a design based on the Intel GRX family, Marvel Armada, and DSP Group Processors/System on a Chip (SoC), the M5T SCE SDK is highly interoperable with any SIP/IMS UA, proxies, and other types of servers. From provisioning to using TR.104 model to voice encoding, from registration to call control, everything is in place and ready for customisation to create a cutting edge product.
IETF, IMS, RCS, VoLTE, and PacketCable
The SCE is deployed in a wide range of networking scenarios, whether it is for custom-based, IETF-based, or IMS-based telecommunication networks. The SCE offers many run-time and compile-time configuration parameters that allow your solutions to be deployed in any SIP based environment.
The modular architecture of the IP-Phone and Gateway SDKs allows for customisation to be added on top of the standard SCE SDK. The available comprehensive API documentation ensures the required extensibility to meet System Integrators and OEM/ODMs specific needs in a fast and easy way. Additional options can also be licensed to speed-up your development.
Quick Time to Market
- M5T SDKs offer a complete range of functionalities and stacks, easily configured for field deployment.
- M5T SDKs are a cost effective solution when compared with building an in-house implementation.
- Our expertise in SIP, IMS, VoLTE, and PacketCable allows our customers to focus on their core competencies and meet its time to market.
- M5T SDKs offer customisation, pre-certification, and test services.
- Proven interoperable with major telecom manufacturers and softswitch/IMS vendors.
- Deployed in millions of devices worldwide due its compatibility with the stringent international standards.
- Highly flexible and secure to offer scalability and reliability.
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
With flexible firewall traversal algorithms for both signaling and media, the M5T SIP Client Engine SDK is the perfect solution for home or remote office IP-Phones.
SoC and Media Engine Options
Customers can choose to license either the M5T SCE software-based that includes the media engine from the well-known WebRTC project, or another readily available SoC-oriented media engine for DSPG, IntelPuma, Marvel Armada, or others. Both provide a high quality audio/video engine and support multiple codecs.
What is Included
Licensing the IP-Phones SDK will provide you with the following:
- Media Engine Integration
- Comprehensive API reference documents
- Programmers’ Guide
- Full SCE C++ source code
- M5T Make – make tool for Linux
- Media Engine integration source code sample & Media Engine SoC integration
- Demo application
Outgoing/incoming voice calls
Session establishment and teardown
Voice and video over IP