M5T SCE SDK for Mobile
In a fast moving mobile communication world, the M5T SCE SDK for Mobile handles interoperable SIP Signaling and comprehensive Media Management. Mobile SIP Client Engine SDK allows technology developers to bring quick time-to-market (TTM) SIP-based solutions. Both Over-the-Top (OTT) application developers and OEM manufactures would benefit from the M5T reliable know-how and integration experience.
Single Portable Code Base
The Mobile SDK offers a single multi-platform and multi-OS code base that can be deployed in any application. It supports Windows, Windows Mobile, Linux, Mac OS, iPhone®/iOS, and Android operating systems. It also supports Intel, PPC, MIPS, and ARM-based platforms. This portable SDK increases developer productivity by providing a universal and multi-platform SIP implementation.
The modular architecture of the Mobile SDK allows for customisation to be added on top of the standard SCE SDK. The available comprehensive API documentation ensures the required extensibility to meet OTT developer and OEM manufacturers specific needs in a fast and easy way. Additional options can also be licensed to speed-up your development.
Quick Time to Market
- M5T SDKs offer a complete range of functionalities and stacks, easily configured for field deployment.
- M5T SDKs are a cost effective solution when compared with building an in-house implementation.
- Our expertise in SIP, SDP, STUN, ICE, and IMS allows our customers to focus on their core competencies and time to market.
- Along with the M5T SDKs, Media5 offers customisation, pre-certification, and test services.
- Proven interoperable with major telecom manufacturers and softswitch/IMS vendors.
- Deployed in millions of devices worldwide due its compatibility with the stringent international standards.
- Highly flexible and secure to offer scalability and reliability.
Access Solutions to know more about these applications.
IETF, IMS, RCS, and VoLTE
The SCE is deployed in a wide range of networking scenarios, whether it is for custom-based, IETF-based, or IMS-based telecommunication networks. The SCE offers many run-time and compile-time configuration parameters that allow your solutions to be deployed in any SIP based environment.
Feature-Rich Media Engine
The Mobile SDK includes the media engine from the well-known WebRTC project. It provides a high quality audio/video engine and supports multiple codecs.
What is Included
Licensing the Mobile Client SDK will provide you with the following:
- Media Engine Integration
- Comprehensive API reference documents
- Programmers’ Guide
- Full SCE C++ source code
- M5T Make – make tool for Linux
- Media Engine integration source code sample & Media Engine SoC integration
- Demo application with either slim UI (iOS/Android) or CLI (Linux/Windows)
Outgoing/incoming voice calls
Session establishment and teardown
Voice, video and MSRP
STUN and ICE